If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for...
You can earn a $57,000 annual salary as a Public Relations Specialist for Purple. This position is located in Lehi, UT.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public relations, marketing journalism, communications, business or advertising or relevant experience.
- 2-3 years experience working in an agency or in-house public relations team.
- Strong ability to create relationships with media and industry professionals.
- Strength in story-telling and bringing the Purple story to life in creative and thoughtful ways.
- Ability to apply sound judgment, take decisive action, and evaluate risk, consequences and interests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate across multiple platforms.
- Creative thinking with out of the box problem-solving skills.
- Keen eye for detail and top-notch organizational skills.
- Ability to learn new processes.
- Exceptional time management.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite products and online social media channels.
- Proficient with media monitoring software services, such as Trendkite and Cision.
- Outstanding project management ability.
- Develop press kit materials for media outlets.
- Craft press releases that align with Purple’s goals and mission.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with regional and national media outlets.
- Arrange interviews, media and event appearances.
- Write content for internal and external thought leaders.
- Respond to requests from media outlets.
- Evaluate advertising and promotional programs to ensure they align with PR goals.
- Track, evaluate and share results of PR efforts.
- Write blogs, awards and pitches.
- Plan and prepare events, working with the PR Director and media to publicize.
- Coordinate scheduling and logistics.
- Work with Purple’s PR agency to inform and strategize upcoming publicity recommending new ways to publicize Purple.
- Evaluate public opinion through surveys, polls and social listening.
- Monitor press email inbox.
- Manage press webpage on purple.com.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.