If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $56,000 annual salary as an E-Commerce Analyst for MacPherson's, from the comfort of your home.
- Creative problem solver, able to review data and evidence to determine the causes of problems, and recommend solutions on how to address them.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to understand sales strategies, customer requirements, and impacts on the business.
- Fast learner, nimble, and adaptable enough to stay current with the fast-moving pace of E-Commerce. A capacity to handle complexity, new processes, and systems.
- 1-2 years of direct experience with E-Commerce - either marketplace or direct-to-consumer channels.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively communicate clear, up-to-date information on business plans and priorities.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint, ability to create documents, reports as needed, and leverage Excel to analyze business trends.
- Be accountable, responsible, and collaborative.
- Ability to navigate and operate in a fast-paced environment which includes multi-tasking and jumping from one project to another and to stay focused.
- Support item set up and content updates identify issues impacting item online availability, item maintenance, and optimization.
- Perform site reviews and update product pages accordingly.
- Coordinate the setup process for existing and new retail partners, working with the retailers’ requirements and the internal teams to ensure the accurate and timely set-up of new items; monitor and maintain item changes when necessary.
- Forecast business volumes and partner with the inventory team to ensure appropriate position and manage replenishment; monitor and issue reports to proactively manage fill rate goals and requirements; assist with managing/maintaining inventory feed.
- Serve as the point of contact for problem resolution, ensuring timely order processing, and partnering with customer service.
- Demonstrate the capacity for analysis and natural curiosity for solving the "how and why"; not afraid to ask questions and excited to discover new things.
- Work with vendor and manufacturing partners as needed to obtain safety data sheets (SDS), and other information needed by retail partners.
- Play a role in assisting with strategic E-Commerce strategy, including channel optimizations and ‘clean up’ with legacy products, items, sellers, etc., as directed by e-Commerce manager.
- Help identify new and creative strategies to grow our business with new and existing customers’ online channel.
- Assist department with ensuring promotional activity is successful by tracking inventory as needed.
- Work with internal teams as directed by Manager to maintain compliance with retailers’ requirements to mitigate chargebacks as necessary; this includes core SLA requirements with Tier 1 providers, e.g. Amazon, such as item preparation, rate of order accuracy, etc.
- All other duties assigned by the department manager.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.