Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $55,000 annual salary as an Associate Group Director for Signature Bank. This position is located in California.
- Minimum 5 years of related work experience in a financial institution required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Excellent interpersonal, client service, and communications skills.
- Strong relationship management and communications skills.
- Strong business development skills and prior sales experience with the ability to produce new business.
- In-depth knowledge of financial service products including commercial loans.
- Develops prospects from current commercial customers, referral leads, and other sources.
- Generates new business to assist in meeting bank profitability goals including business plan growth, income objectives, controlling expense to maintain profitability.
- Contacts prospective customers to present information on all available bank services.
- Evaluates needs of potential customers and offers appropriate financial products and services.
- Works with the mortgage vendor in the processing of mortgages and home equity loans/lines, coordinates timely closing and funding of new loans, monitors and renews existing loans, assists with loan documentation, conducts site visitations, and assists with updates to loan files.
- Opens and services account in accordance with policies, ensures compliance with bank secrecy act, and other regulatory functions.
- May assist the Group Director in all daily operations and covers in their absence. May provide management to junior staff.