If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $55,000 annual salary as a Freelance Templates Copywriter for Canva, from the comfort of your home.
- You have a good grasp of your local language, in terms of sentence construction, spelling, and grammatical structure. And because less than 50% of our community is English-speaking, you consider your output carefully.
- You are meticulous with details, style, and tone, writing with clarity and empathy to deliver what is needed.
- You are quick with ideas, coming up with original template copies that can catch our user’s eye but can still match Canva’s voice and brand guidelines.
- You have a good understanding of your culture and the social community, applying those learnings to the copies you produce.
- You have an eye for social trends and the evolving language that comes with them.
- You can understand a brief from stakeholders, research accordingly, and convert that brief into an excellent template copy to meet the project’s needs.
- Create unique and well-researched copy relevant to the designated project, category, subcategory or topic, focusing on bespoke social media content, including but not limited to our Canva for Education and MSMEs communities.
- Ensure each output adheres to the specified amount of text fields or character count for each designated project, category, subcategory or topic.
- Adapt to Canva’s friendly and informative tone.
- Consistently meet the required minimum output by the specified deadline.
- Consistently meet the 90% weekly output quality rating.
- Work remotely and report to Canva’s Content Specialists for copywriting projects.