If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $55,000 annual salary as an Executive Assistant for Aruba Networks. This position is located in Santa Clara, CA.
- High school education or equivalent; some college-level education highly preferred.
- Typically requires a minimum of 9+ years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college-level education.
- Advanced general administrative skills/knowledge required at an upper executive level.
- Usually works with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support multiple project administrative requirements.
- Regarded as the key administrative employee of the division and is a primary administrative employee in the company.
- Specific advanced software skills as required by the division.
- Responsible for performing tactical and strategic administrative support tasks for upper executive-level employees of the organization.
- Responsibilities include performing various tasks in administrative support at the upper executive level:
These tasks may include, but are not limited to, key records maintenance, compiling data for reports, administrative tasks associated with the budget process, scheduling executive appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for upper executive-level employees, answering/screening/routing telephone calls for upper-level executives, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing executive presentations, making travel arrangements, mentoring/leading the general administrative staff of the department/division, and other established general administrative requirements of the organization.
- Coordinates the administrative work within the department/division, working with other departments/divisions and companies.
- Recognized as the top administrative employee in the department or division.
- The work performed by these employees is predominately administrative work that is largely tactical and strategic in nature.