If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $55,000 annual salary as a Sponsored Projects Specialist for the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. This position is located in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration, or related business area; or equivalent combination of training and experience. All degrees must be received from appropriately accredited institutions.
- Knowledge of government regulations, cost principles, and administrative requirements applicable to contracts and grants, including, but not limited to, FAR, CFR, and other research compliance requirements (e.g. Export Control, Conflict of Interest, Human Subjects, Ethics Training).
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Ability to perform work with a high degree of accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness.
- Advise and assist faculty and department staff with sponsored projects.
- Review and submit grant applications, ensuring proposals are complete and in compliance with university policies, state and federal laws and regulations, and with the policies, procedures, and requirements of sponsoring agencies.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements.
- Coordinate the setup of projects in the University financial and research administration systems.
- Administer sponsored projects for fiscal and programmatic compliance.
- Provide oversight and support for budgets, effort, expenditures, cost sharing, and compliance.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.