If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $55,000 annual salary as a WAH Operations Manager for Concentrix. This position is remote.
- Associate's Degree Preferred with more than ten years of experience (with two to four years of Progressive Management Experience) preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and improve work processes; establish a course of action for self and others to accomplish specific goals.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop action plans, which maximize performance, and provide effective feedback.
- Demonstrated ability to implement Change; flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business needs.
- Work well under pressure and follow through on items to completion while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively present information to internal and external associates.
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor, coach and provide direction to a team of employees.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and ownership with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to foster customer service disposition and a sense of professionalism for self and team.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Maintain and grow the revenue of program(s); responsible for profitability including revenue, margins, billing, seat utilization and retention.
- Ensures program has proficient training, staff development, and effective employee relation/recognition programs.
- Selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of direct reports and their associates; including planning and assigning work for staff in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable legal requirements.
- Provide leadership and guidance to direct reports to ensure consistent administration of company policies and standards; define and implement any corrective actions needed to meet operational performance.
- Analyze and maintain all Client Service Level Agreements; implement improvement plans as needed.
- Ensure that the operations is in compliance with active contracts.
- Oversee client relationships; facilitate open communications, understand client perspectives/expectations, and monitor client satisfaction.
- Partnering with Business Development to leverage and expand new business from client(s).
- Conduct regular one-on-ones with direct reports to review individual performance, the performance of their teams and offer on-going developmental support.
- Create a positive work environment through employee engagement; resolve employee relation issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to review information received from operational support functions - Training, HR, Quality, WFM, TA.- and partner to define action plans that resolve issues and drive continuous improvement.
- Maintain relationships with strategic vendors in order to facilitate open communications, understand changing technologies and stay abreast of industry trends.
- Participate in opportunity review calls for new business and facilitate site visits from potential clients, keep up to date through trade shows, industry events, and related activities.
- Host Business reviews on regular basis, communicate the overall objectives within common reports (service reports and Operational Efficiency Reports), ensure that customer, operational and capacity requirements are addressed (i.e. Telecommunications, Information Technology, Legal, HR, Finance, Facilities), hold weekly meetings with all functional leaders and direct reports reviewing site operations, needs, and upcoming events.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.