If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for
You can earn a $54,000 annual salary as an Executive Assistant for Scripps Health. This position is located in La Mesa, CA.
- Requires a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Ability to quickly and effectively handle multiple priorities and assignments while maintaining professional composure.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent discernment or problem-solving skills and communication skills.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly organized and high level of personal accountability.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Highly dynamic individual with excellent organization and communication skills.
- Expertise in Outlook Calendar, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Prior experience supporting corporate executives.
Primary duties will be to provide administrative support, assist with coordinator outreach, maintain vendor contact information and oversee contracts with lab and security vendors, coordinate data collection for lab research, provide building supervision for lab and rehab services, and order supplies.
As an Executive Assistant, you will perform full clerical, administrative, and general office duties in a responsible and confidential nature. You will be responsible for the overall management of the two executives’ calendars. You will schedule appointments and meetings, some of a more complex nature, with both internal and external parties. You will organize and expedite the flow of work through the executive's office and initiate any follow-up action. Frequently access highly confidential information and files. You will communicate with contacts at all levels in the organization, industry, and community. You will have an understanding of the executive's job and method of operation, in addition to the operations and procedures of their department(s) and organization. Communicate executive's instructions or desires to various individuals and/or departments, and furnishes and obtains information from other executives. Make arrangements for meetings, conferences, and travel. Organize and maintain files of correspondence and records, following up on pending matters. Prepare special reports, gather, and summarizing data. Prepare correspondence, reports, and presentations.
Click here to see more information.