Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $53,000 annual salary as a Planning Specialist for General Dynamics Electric Boat. This position is located in Kings Bay, GA.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 8+ years of detail and/or production planning experience.
- Understanding of the Engineering, Design, and Materials interface.
- Computer skills to include MRPII/Electronic Desktop, SPARS, and the Microsoft office suite.
- BluePrint Reading.
- Able to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Capable of multi-tasking and working across various disciplines and programs.
- Organized, and capable of working both in a team environment and/or independently.
- The successful candidate for this position will be able to work as both a detail and production control planner. They will be fluent with MRPII/Electronic Desktop in order to support both roles. This is not an entry-level position.
- The successful candidate will work from the D707 home site in St Marys, GA.
- The successful candidate will be directly supporting the D707 fabrication facility for both new constructions and delivered ship manufacturing.
- The successful candidate will be expected to interface with all cognizant EB groups and organizations, including Groton, Quonset Point, and other EB off-site facilities. Interaction with vendors will also be required.
- The successful candidate will be prepared to work any shift, and overtime as required. Off-site travel may be required to support Kings Bay Alteration Installation Team (AIT).