If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $53,000 annual salary as a Policy Analyst for Enterprise Community Partners. This position is located in Washington, DC.
- College degree; graduate degree preferred.
- Professional experience in affordable housing and community development, nonprofit organizations, Capitol Hill and/or other governmental organizations.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a non-partisan environment.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, with strong organization skills.
- Good research skills and the ability to analyze and summarize policy issues.
- Familiarity with social media.
- Support and increase Enterprise’s advocacy efforts to safeguard, expand, analyze and improve programs that support affordable housing and neighborhoods of opportunity. The analyst will work to promote disaster resilience, racial equity, and economic mobility efforts, among other initiatives.
- Draft external communications, including action alerts, newsletters, blog posts and social media; as well as advocacy materials, including fact sheets and issue briefs.
- Participate in affordable housing events and coalition meetings, and attend and report on congressional hearings and markups.
- Bridgework between national advocacy team and state and local policy directors, collaborating with the national state and local policy senior director and with local communities.
- Prepare research and memos on a variety of policy issues.
- Participate in and assist in the preparation for meetings with members of Congress and the Administration.
- Make regular website updates and develop new content.