If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $53,000 annual salary as a Junior Web Developer for The Last Mile, from the comfort of your home if you are in San Francisco.
- Former TLM Web Development Program participant.
- A former participant in a TLM post-graduate program, including the TLM TA Program or the TLM Works Joint Venture Program.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of the TLM Web Development Program curriculum.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in WordPress.
- Ability to work alongside another developer to contribute to complex web development projects.
- Demonstrate comfort with adjusting work to evolving priorities in a dynamic work environment.
- Believe that anyone can learn to code.
- Strong communication skills with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Design, build, or update functionality to web sites, using HTML, CSS, JS, React, and WordPress.
- Write, design, and edit web page content.
- Develop custom internal software solutions that address organization needs.
- Knowledge of the TLM Program and student experience is preferred.
- Research and analyze TLM student and staff experience to inform software development.
- Write supporting code for web applications or websites.
- Collaborate on the development and documentation of style guidelines for website content.
- Store all code in GIT-based repositories.
- Maintain an understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Contribute to exercises, lesson plans, and educational materials for TLM students, staff, and partners.