Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $53,000 annual salary as a Quality Assurance Specialist for GAMA-1 Technologies. This position is located in College Park, MD.
- 2+ years of experience developing/integrating software for scientific applications (preferably Fortran/C/C++ in a Linux environment) to estimate the algorithm complexity and level of efforts needed in the transition.
- Excellent teamwork, strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail are required.
- Ability to work with teams from a variety of work settings within a large organization such as NOAA.
- Ability to communicate complex problems clearly.
- Ability to quickly learn new skillsets and obtain scientific knowledge in remote sensing.
- Green Card or US Citizenship is required.
- Work with stakeholders to facilitate technical coordination throughout the transition to the operations phase.
- Plan tasks and align the transition activities to the project schedule and needs.
- Gather requirements and prepare Requirements Allocation Documents. Provide requirement support to the entire and ensure traceability.
- Identify gaps and coordinate across teams to mitigate gaps.
- Work with stakeholders to identify and track risks and actions.
- Prepare presentations and required materials to lead and conduct lifecycle reviews.
- Ensure that the established quality assurance standards and procedures are followed during the development and packaging.
- Support program's software development effort using Agile methodology.