If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $53,000 annual salary as an Application Specialist for Innovista. This position is located in Oak Brook, IL.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- At least 1 year of relevant professional experience including documentation, training and support, healthcare services, managed care and consulting experience.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience one of the following applications: EZ-CAP and EZ-NET.
- Strong knowledge of computer operations, including applicable software platforms and networking, preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate analytic skills when problem-solving.
- Demonstrate high attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Proficient in MS Office applications and the ability to learn department and job-specific software systems.
- Able to switch priorities in a positive and effective manner when directed by Company leadership.
- Able to effectively communicate technical concepts with team members and basic business concepts with team members and internal customers.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Able to commit to Innovista’s corporate mission and values.
- Implement and configure applications to support internal or customer needs.
- Support user creation and role assignments.
- Assist in developing training materials and end-user training to ensure effective user engagement with the applications.
- Work with the development team to identify, design, implement and test new functionality/features.
- Identifies, analyzes, and interprets trends and patterns in usage, data quality and suggest remediation for deficiencies.
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and publishing documentation for applications.
- Support market questions and support requests related to applications.
- Communicates and interacts effectively and professionally with co-workers, management, customers, etc.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
- Perform other duties assigned.