Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $53,000 annual salary as an Account Manager for Strella Biotechnology. This position is located in Washington.
- Experience in, or interest in learning, produce supply chain and fruit physiology in relation to quality and maturity/ripening.
- Strong logical data analysis skills with ability to communicate complex topics in a concise, actionable way.
- Autonomy, the most successful person in this role is extremely self motivated and ambitious.
- Relevant experience most of the role aspects, particularly in customer engagement and sales.
- Understanding that we still function as a startup and what working at a startup entails.
- Willingness to drive long distances, often across Washington state and parts of Oregon.
- Availability during heavy season during August to October, apple/pear harvest non-negotiable.
- Willingness to do the “dirty work” when required. (mostly only during install season)
- Experience working at smaller companies and wearing multiple hats is a plus.
- Customer support using Strella’s proprietary data to inform million dollar supply chain decisions.
- Sales growth, we have aggressive goals in new customer and market growth.
- Build partnerships with customers, influencers and industry experts.
- Create and evolve marketing messaging and value propositions, customizing for each customer.
- Recommending UI and product improvements.
- Eventually grow a sales / technical support team.
- Manage and self-install sensors and networks as well as technical troubleshooting of IoT systems – we’re happy to train on this aspect if no prior experience. Anyone can learn this.