If you have a professional profile, this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $52,272 annual salary as a Process Control Engineer for Savannah River Nuclear Solutions. This position is located in Aiken, SC. It expires on August 31, 2020.
- BS degree in applicable science or engineering discipline from an accredited college or university. No work experience is required but may have up to 24 full time equivalent months related experience acquired while earning BS degree. Sound technical knowledge base of disciplines's standard concepts, principles and techniques. Ability to apply formal training.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance, if required.
- Develop process modeling or computer simulations.
- Develop new applications or maintain/ /enhance existing applications.
- Provide custom interfaces with laboratory instrumentation and configuring Laboratory Information Systems (LIMS).
- Provide application/control system design and development for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Distributed Control Systems (DCS) to interface with process instrumentation.
- Work with ORACLE or SQL databases.
- Provide Cyber Security for Industrial Control Systems.
Click here for more information.