If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $51,000 annual salary as a Virtual Event Program Manager for Crawford Group, from the comfort of your home.
- 3-5 years of experience in a program management role.
- Knowledge of virtual events and delivery process.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to define programs and scope time requirements.
- Strong project management.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new tools and systems quickly.
- Understands workflow processes.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with technical teams.
- Build and manage master virtual event project plan.
- Build and manage pre-production timeline for all elements of virtual event.
- Attend weekly production meetings, manage and drive action items.
- Manage all event-related deliverable submission deadlines and approvals.
- Conduct quality assurance checks on event registration set up, pre-event and post-event email communication set up and event platform set up; escalate errors to proper contact responsible.
- Review all communications for accuracy and consistency.
- Communicate with necessary stakeholder on program advancement, setbacks, and updates.
- Conduct final quality assurance review on all session set up.
- Be available and assist with any needs during live event.
- Ensure delivery of post-event email communication roll-out in a timely manner.
- Ensure all reporting needs are delivered in a timely manner.
- Attend post-event debrief and provide necessary event data.