If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $51,000 annual salary as an Executive Assistant for Viacom. This position is located in Los Angeles, CA.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2+ years of experience supporting an executive.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational and project coordination skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, prioritize workload efficiently and meet strict deadlines for complete tasks/assignments.
- Demonstrated good judgment and the ability to deal with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Manages supervisor's calendar and schedules appointments.
- Screens and response to incoming calls and correspondence.
- Is responsible for coordinating heavy travel schedules for staff and talent.
- Process all travel and departmental expenses.
- Distributes mail and maintains office supplies.
- Performs clerical duties.
- Arranges programs, events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations, coordinating speakers, and controlling event budget.
- Acts as custodian of corporate documents and records.
- Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
- Arranges travel plans and itineraries compile documents for travel-related meetings and accompany the supervisor when requested.
- Acts as a direct liaison with talent.