Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $51,000 annual salary as a Ultrasonographer for CoxHealth. This position is located in Springfield, MO.
- Graduate or graduation eligible (successful completion of all didactic courses and clinical competencies – not able to walk until next graduation date) of an approved school of medical sonography.
- Experience may be substituted for applicants that have not successfully completed a formal education program in medical sonography:
- One year dedicated ultrasound experience OR No experience required with the fulfillment of education requirement
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of current diagnostic radiology technical information.
- Proficient in using computers and computer systems.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, presentation, organization, prioritizing, decision-making, and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and collaboratively in teams.
- R.T. (S) (ARRT) or ARDMS (AB), (OB/GY), (VT) or (MSKS)
- Must obtain BLS within 90 days of hire date.
Independently, or under the direct supervision of a physician, performs ultrasound/sonography procedures consistent with the established standard of medical care in ultrasound/sonography, following policies and protocols using established anatomical positioning and physiology to produce optimum sonographic imaging, while keeping patient welfare, confidentiality and comfort a top priority.