If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $50,000 annual salary as a PIP Claims Representative II for Sentry Insurance, from the comfort of your home.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of related insurance experience.
- Knowledge of insurance policies and coverage claim payment procedures, and familiarity with medical terminology.
- Able to make sound decisions while using good judgment in evaluating claims.
- Able to review and interpret complex and detailed documents such as contracts, medical reports, and insurance regulations.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Personal computer and math skill beneficial.
- Ability to pass the required coursework applicable to the job duties.
Our Claims Representatives ensure the delivery of quality claim service to our customers and other parties to a claim while protecting the assets of Sentry. As a Claims Rep-II on our PIP team, you'll do this by:
- Verifying whether coverage exists.
- Contacting injured parties involved in an auto accident.
- Investigating and gathering information about injuries.
- Documenting all decisions, correspondences, reports and discussions.
- Gaining experience in medical management and setting reserves.
- Determining if subrogation exists and taking necessary steps for recovery.
- Resolving the claims in the best interest of the insured, and Sentry.