If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $50,000 annual salary as a Project Administrator for General Atomics and Affiliated Companies. This position is located in San Diego, CA.
- Responsible for exercising judgment within generally defined precedents and policies, participates in developing plans to ensure that activities achieve desired results, initiates project(s), and participates in development of project design and schedule to meet overall objectives.
- Administers daily operational aspects of one or more ongoing projects; participates in project plan development, design and schedule as well project proposal submission.
- Integrates and analyzes project plans to ensure milestones and delivery requirements are met; ensures that all the key parties are advised.
- Analyzes engineering, logistics and technical publications performance data and situations and develops solutions with project managers, line managers and clients; influences and guides on actions to be taken.
- Develops appropriate electronic and hard copy reports and records.
- Represent the organization as a prime contact with outside organizations; may make internal and external presentations as required.
- Provides direction to support and less experienced professional staff.
- Maintains the strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Responsible for observing all laws, regulations and other applicable obligations wherever and whenever business is conducted on behalf of the Company.
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.