If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a 50,000 annual salary as a Technical Recruiter and Sourcing Specialist for Simpler Jobs, from the comfort of your home.
- Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Sourcer.
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured).
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation.
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow and Github.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
- Participate in tech conferences and meetups to network with IT professionals.
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products.
- Ability to prospect utilizing multiple sources.
- Cold call experience.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Effective communication both internally and externally.
- Multi-tasking and self-sufficiency.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Building relationships to retain candidates.
- Maintaining composure and focus.
- scenarios in a professional manner.
- Ability to learn to adapt to your clients.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.