Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $49,000 annual salary as an Information Security Support Analyst I for Great Southern Bank. This position is located in Springfield, MO.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 0-6 months previous related experience/training is preferred.
- Regular use of desktop/laptop computer, basic operating systems, and specialized software systems.
- Basic experience with alphanumeric data entry, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word Processing.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
The following physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
- Semi-repetitive and low physical activities.
- Semi-repetitive type work which requires periods of concentration for varied time cycles as prescribed by the tasks.
- While performing the functions of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear; regularly required to sit, use hands to handle or feel, reach with hands and arms; and occasionally required to stand, walk, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Coordinates and carries out aspects of the Information Security Program as part of a team, including but not limited to the Business Continuity Program, Risk Assessment, Incident Response, Security Awareness Training, and Third Party relationships as they pertain to Information Security. This duty is performed about 60% of the time.
- Completes a wide variety of word processing and spreadsheet tasks including regularly reviewing and updating department procedure manuals and forms as well as preparing and compiling reports. Works closely with department staff on various special reports and projects. This duty is performed about 20% of the time.
- Responds to general inquiries according to established policies and procedures. This duty is performed about 20% of the time.
- Maintains regular and reliable attendance, punctuality and personal appearance. Reads, writes, and communicates in a clear and efficient manner via various types of correspondence, such as, in person, phone, email, letters, etc. Adheres to all company policies and procedures, as well as all applicable banking rules, regulations, and laws (including BSA/AML).
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned.