Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $49,000 annual salary as a Financial Operations Analyst LHC Group. This position is located in Lafayette, LA.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience Requirements: Healthcare experience required, preferably in the Home Health industry.
- Must possess excellent analytical and technical financial skills and the ability to quickly identify and evaluate business risks and concerns and apply appropriate techniques to assist in resolving them.
- Must be highly motivated and display a natural sense of completing tasks timely and accurately.
- Ability to work alongside other management personnel to achieve high levels of operating performance.
- Must possess highly developed communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade through personal credibility, integrity and professionalism.
- Must possess the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of people.
- Must possess the ability to use modern accounting software platforms and databases as well as a strong ability to use Microsoft.
- Office applications.
- Works independently but alongside the Division Vice Presidents and their management teams to regularly measure and improve the performance of the business.
- Serves as professional support for all aspects of the business for the Division Vice President and Regional Operations Director.
- Performs real-time financial analysis and operating analysis on current financial results and operating statistics and metrics as well as other operating data in order to identify operating weaknesses and opportunities for improved operating performance.
- Maintains excellent communication with supervisors, operations management personnel and home office personnel.
- Regularly prepares variance analysis of operations income statements and provide management with suggestions on operating improvements.
- Reviews weekly projections from the home office budgeting department and provide feedback on projections prior to their weekly release.
- Actively participates in Monthly Operations Review meetings.
- Actively participates in the annual budget process as it relates to the operating budgets for all respective divisions.
- All other duties assigned.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.