Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $48,000 annual salary as a Rehabilitation Assistant for Complete Care. This position is located in Lakeland, FL.
- Must demonstrate consistent professional conduct and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills with patients and staff.
- Critical thinking skills and a positive attitude essential.
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages.
- Prepare patient for examination.
- Note brief history or the reason for the visit in the patients’ chart.
- Responsible for day-to-day Chiropractic assistant operations.
- Responsible for data entry and updating all patient production flow sheet.
- Assist and guide patients with care and all therapies.
- Provide patients with DME and instructions on how to use DME effectively.
- Enter in all patient data into Salesforce in real-time.
- Scan all necessary documents into patients' files.
- Communicate patient’s problem/complaint to the office case manager and Chiropractor.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to treat all patients with the utmost kindness and consideration in the most trying situations.
- Other related duties as the job require.