If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $47,000 annual salary as a Communications Specialist for Adtalem Global Education. This position is located in Chicago, IL.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a major in Journalism, Communications or related area.
- 3-5 years’ experience in communications.
- Previous experience with web design and web content management a plus.
- Knowledge of social media platforms; experience with Hootsuite preferred.
- Must be very collaborative.
- Must have strong writing and editing skills.
- Must be a self-starter with demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines.
- PC proficiency and Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Basic understanding of public relations, persuasion, image, and consistency of message.
- Ability to work effectively both as an individual contributor and as part of a team.
- Well organized with ability to multi-task.
- Monitors and reviews communications to all audiences to ensure that consistent, relevant and compliant messages are distributed.
- Prepares communications and distributes to the appropriate parties.
- Coordinates and routes communications through appropriate channels for approvals.
- Coordinates items posted on medical schools’ website and student portal which includes preparing content, working with various departments to get content posted in a timely manner and ensuring outdated content is removed.
- Develops social media campaigns that highlight key university milestones and content and contributes to each university’s social media content calendar and planning.
- Maintains a key performance metric dashboard for each university that tracks email engagement, newsletter readership, website views, and social media engagement.
- Manage assigned communication publications.
- Completes other duties as assigned.