If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $47,000 annual salary as a Booker / Booking Coordinator for The Pink Light. This position is remote.
- Some college is required, a college degree in business or marketing preferred.
- U.S. Citizen or legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- At least one (1) year industry and/or sales experience.
- Candidate must be highly proficient in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Candidate must have excellent grammar skills, communication skills and great phone etiquette.
- Candidate must understand the concept of customer service, be effective while working remotely, have an enthusiastic work ethic and have a strong sense of commitment to the agency.
- Candidate must be highly professional, articulate, trustworthy, responsible, self-motivated, well organized, a fast learner and works well with minimal direction.
- A laptop or PC with printer, high-speed internet and MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- A valid smartphone (iPhone or Android) with a camera, email, text and national calling capabilities.
- Minimal home office supplies: A comfortable workspace, file organizers, folders, a calendar (linked to your smartphone), paper, pens, stapler & staples, paper shredder, sticky notes, etc.
- Oversee and manage day-to-day booking operations for all markets located in Region 2.
- Establish new bookings thru research, leads, marketing efforts and networking.
- Identify client needs, source talent, present portfolios and contract each booking.
- Confirm & contract talent, coordinate logistics, oversee each booking execution and conduct recaps.
- Analyze closed accounts and implement strategies to improve client services, if needed.
- Serve as primary point of contact for client and talent relations for each booking.
- Remain current on local events & trends and source potential leads in major markets.
- Maintain effective communication and operation with leadership through corporate office.
- Perform general office administration, including but not limited to: Following up on leads, phone calls, emails, scheduling, faxing, emailing, organizing and maintaining files.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.