If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $47,000 annual salary as an Accreditation Specialist for the NCH Healthcare System. This position is located in Naples, FL.
- Bachelor's degree in healthcare field or quality required.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience.
- Knowledge of quality improvement tools.
- Clinical license, Master's degree and Certified Joint Commission Professional (CJCP) or Healthcare Accreditation Certification Program (HACP) preferred.
- Experience in a clinical healthcare environment with focus on performance improvement, patient safety, risk management or quality management in healthcare preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work effectively with individuals and/or teams across disciplines.
- Strong analytical, organization and project/process management skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Gathers, synthesizes and analyzes data to evaluate and support ongoing compliance with accrediting and regulatory standards including The Joint Commission, State and Federal regulations, and NCH policies and procedures.
- Assists in developing, coordinating and implementing activities to assure compliance with accreditation and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates and communicates accreditation and regulatory requirement educational offerings across the organization.
- Prepares status reports, proposals and presentations.
- Participates in accreditation and regulatory survey visits.
- Implements process improvement in accreditation and measures outcomes.
- Maintains collaborative relationship between departments, units, hospitals/healthcare centers and appropriate regulatory agencies.
- Supports a variety of systems to ensure continual organizational readiness.
- Participates in tracer activities to ensure ongoing compliance and survey readiness.
- Supports processes to demonstrate evidence of compliance with standards and improvement plans.
- Participates in NCH committees such as Environment of Care, Patient Safety, and others as assigned.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.