If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $47,000 annual salary as an Implementation Manager for Numerator. This position is remote.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferred) with 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Program Management and large, enterprise SaaS-based implementations.
- Software industry experience, with experience in a consulting, product, sales support, and/or services delivery functions at a manufacturer/retail data provider (e.g. Nielsen, IRI, NPD, Dunnhumby/84.51, ODC), is ideal.
- CPG, Consumer Electronics, Apparel, and/or Retail industry knowledge.
- Understanding of both syndicated and household panel data (e.g. Nielsen, IRI, NPD) and their use cases.
- Ability to engage with senior-level executives in strategic meetings, to ensure top-down alignment regarding strategy and objectives.
- Exceptional Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word) and G Suite skills.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills.
- The first reaction is to do whatever it takes to support team and client success.
Contact for our biggest clients from the time a partnership starts through the successful on-boarding and set-up of all tools, data feeds, scorecards, and customization work. The Implementation Manager will need to efficiently manage resources to maximize project completions and expedite project schedules to meet or beat deadlines.
Responsibilities will also include conducting internal research and troubleshooting common client issues, and then escalating to our other teams as needed for resolution. The position will serve as a liaison between the customer and various key operational departments within our organization in order to ensure smooth implementation experiences and customer support projects.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.