Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $46,000 annual salary as an Associate Quality Assurance Specialist for Stamps.com. This position is located in El Segundo, CA.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum One (1) year technical support experience taking inbound calls.
- Zero to Three (0-3) years’ experience performing quality assurance support in a call center environment preferred.
- Experience with reporting and data analysis preferred.
- Familiar with PC based software and installation procedures.
- Familiar with database and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
- Must have a “customer first” attitude.
- Must be service-oriented, friendly, and possess a positive attitude.
- Must be able to work with minimal guidance within a growing and changing environment.
- Proven ability to make good decisions, balancing customer, and business needs.
- Must be able to meet heavy deadlines and high expectations for quality.
- Strong sense of urgency, follow-through, and attention to detail.
- Excellent PC skills with the ability to handle multiple applications at once.
- Able to maintain full confidentiality of employee performance.
- Team player with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to meet daily and weekly deadlines for CER Reports.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills are required.
- High degree of professionalism and maturity.
- Computer/Software/Application Proficiency:
- Windows OS.
- Microsoft Office.
- HTML, remote desktop software, shipping software, and RightNow (RNT) proficiency favorable.
- Monitoring Customer Support calls for quality.
- Listening to and reviewing a large volume of customer calls/e-mails on a daily basis and scoring the interactions in accordance with our CER Guidelines.
- Delivering call quality reporting.
- Delivering feedback to CCRs after completion of scoring.
- Participating in internal CER peer review and reporting process.
- Participating in weekly CER Calibration sessions with the Management Team.
- Supporting training and coaching.
- Assisting with the training and coaching of new and existing CCRs.
- Attend training classes and team meetings to stay abreast of current procedures and business needs.
- May be required to take calls from time-to-time as part of ongoing training and when help is needed.