Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $46,000 annual salary as a Research Technician II for the Baylor College of Medicine. This position is located in Houston, TX.
- Bachelor's degree in a Basic Science or related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for the degree requirement.
- No experience required.
- Prepares and conducts laboratory research experiments.
- Collects compiles and analyzes data.
- Conducts literature searches and summarizes information in an appropriate format for a particular study.
- Documents results of experiments.
- Selects evaluate and apply techniques used in routine research.
- Orders laboratory supplies and equipment.