If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for
You can earn a $45,567 annual salary as a Human Resources Assistant for the US Department of the Interior. This position is located in Atlanta, GA and is open until June 22.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Appointment subject to background investigation and favorable adjudication.
- Meet the Selective Service Registration Act requirement for males.
- Selectee will be required to participate in the Direct Deposit Electronics Funds Transfer Program.
- Any individual who is currently holding, or has held within the previous 52 weeks, a General Schedule position under non-temporary appointment in the competitive or excepted service, must meet time-in-grade requirements (must have served 52 weeks at the next lower grade or equivalent in the Federal service). Time-in-grade requirements must be met by the closing date of this announcement.
- If you are a new employee in the Federal government, you will be required to complete a one-year probationary period.
- You may be required to travel overnight away from home up to 5 nights per month. You must obtain a government charge card for travel purposes.
- You may be required to complete training and obtain/maintain a government charge card with travel and/or purchase authority.
- Processes and codes the full range of personnel actions, including new appointments, promotions, reassignments, transfers, within grades and terminations, student appointments and change in duty stations.
- Ensures the accuracy and appropriateness of coding personnel actions and associated supporting documentation.
- Verifies eligibility, physical, and suitability requirements are met before processing personnel actions.
- Performs quality control to ensure all actions are processed according to federal regulations.
- Identifies, reviews and evaluates problem-related personnel actions submitted through FPPS and performs corrective actions as required.
- Troubleshoots payroll discrepancies and follows the Client Interface Manual to ensure all data is appropriately coded and worked to final resolution.
- Assists higher graded HR Specialists in drafting vacancy announcements.
Click here for more information.