Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $45,000 annual salary as an ODP Manufacturing Operator for Intel. This position is located in Hillsboro, OR.
- You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Relevant experience can be obtained through school work, classes and project work, internships, military training, and/or work experience.
- The candidate must possess a high school diploma or equivalent GED.
- Minimum of 6 months of experience with Die Prep Operations.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Windows-based computers and Windows Office applications.
- Loading/unloading production material on/off semiconductor tools.
- Use computers to view and adhere to online specifications, and other various databases necessary to properly process high-value production material without compromising Safety or Quality.
- Operate a Personally Guided Vehicle (PGV) to move production material.
- Read, understand, and follow specifications, which contain operational instructions for the equipment that they will be assigned to operate.