If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $45,000 annual salary as a Site Identification Specialist for IQVIA, from the comfort of your home.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to express complex ideas to team members.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff.
- Strong technical skills for working in databases.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to use sound judgment and assess and recommend specific solutions.
- Preferred basic knowledge of the drug development process and ICH/GCP.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and work within a matrix team environment.
- Working knowledge of CTMS preferable.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Limited travel may be required.
- Very limited physical effort required to perform normal job duties.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of science or clinical research or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 1 year of experience related to clinical research.
- 6 months of Site ID related experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency with IQVIA Biotech tools such as InfoStart, IL2 and the PI Database.
- Demonstrate proficiency with IQVIA tools such as ISLA and SSI Macro.
- Demonstrate proficiency with external Site ID tools, such as Citeline.
- Lead the completion of InfoStart request.
- Lead resolving site metric requests.
- Lead Site List Request Meetings to define and clarify the study needs.
- Manage the pre-award outreaches and site list requests, with oversight from senior Site ID staff.
- Perform quality reviews of colleagues’ InfoStart and site metric deliverablesConduct all activities according to appropriate Biotech and/or sponsor SOPs.
- Performs other duties as required.