Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $45,000 annual salary as a Radiography Technologist for UCHealth. This position is located in Steamboat Springs, CO.
- Graduate of an accredited Radiologic Technologist program.
- Registered as a Radiologic Technologist (R) by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (R). State licensure if required by law. Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
- Reviews patient history and physician's orders. Educates patient regarding procedures, equipment and exam to ensure patient's understanding and cooperation.
- When ordered, prepares and administers contrast media and/or medications within the scope of practice. Monitors patient condition continually and reports/responds to changes in status as appropriate.
- Prepares equipment and supplies. Selects appropriate exposure factors and imaging parameters. Implements safety standards and perform appropriate quality control procedures on equipment. Troubleshoots resolves, and/or reports equipment malfunctions as necessary.
- Positions patients and performs imaging procedure(s). Analyzes results and identifies issues with the quality of imaging results. Takes appropriate action to resolve image quality issues, including repositioning patient and repeating the procedure. Enters and transmits images.