If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for…
You can earn a $45,000 annual salary as an RCA Professional for U.S. Bank. This position is located in Minnesota.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Five to seven years of applicable experience.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable laws, regulations, financial services, and regulatory trends that impact their assigned line of business.
- Advanced understanding of the business line’s operations, products/services, systems, and associated risks/controls.
- Advanced knowledge of Risk/Compliance/Audit competencies.
- Strong process facilitation, project management, and analytical skills.
- Must possess business acumen and credibility to help business line(s) proactively identify and address changing workforce needs.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer navigation skills using a variety of software packages, including Microsoft Office applications and word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentations.
- Applicable professional certifications preferred.
Partners with their assigned Line of Business, other Risk/Compliance/Audit (RCA) professionals, and RCA Managers to, depending on their function, create, implement, maintain, review or oversee an effective risk management framework. Participates in projects and/or activities that ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Identifies gaps and inform solutions that minimize losses resulting from inadequate internal processes, systems or human errors. Identifies, responds, and/or escalates risks as appropriate. Serves as a functional liaison between the Line of Business and the Lines of Defense.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.