Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $44,000 annual salary as a Talent Acquisition Specialist for Amyx. This position is located in St. Louis, MO.
- Highly consultative with a professionally polished approach; knows when to push issues, and when to massage solutions. Exceptional interviewing practices and techniques.
- Familiar with working with ICIMs, our ATS.
- 2 years of successful Government Recruiting experience preferably in the areas of technology/software (SDLC)/government.
- Minimum of 2 years of recruiting experience.
- A strong advantage would be a current network/social community of IT candidates and being active on social media Tools.
- Experience creating, managing and tracking an effective advertising campaign to attract qualified talent.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Collaborates directly with lead recruiters, capture managers, and managers to management positions for the talent team.
- Source mainly for proposal opportunities and non-contingent work
- Helps to guide talent decisions and advise on talent strategy.
- Works directly with lead recruiters to maintain and operate an efficient, full-cycle recruiting operation that supports rapid growth, in adherence to EEO, ADA, and other compliance requirements. Drives the optimization of online job advertising and social media campaigns. Assists in developing position descriptions, appropriate compensation and interviewing plans.
- Knows the pulse of Recruiting as an industry and willing to always learn more. Stays abreast of the latest developments, best practices and trends in Recruiting.
- Maintains strong relationships with community organizations to identify new sources of local talent and to promote Amyx as a partner in the community.
- Champion communication, efficiency and transparency through tools. Provides reports as requested. Utilizes tracking mechanisms to measure results, impact, and cost-effectiveness of recruiting efforts.
- Opportunity abounds at Amyx. Accordingly, there will be other duties as assigned.