If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $43,000 annual salary as a Content Editor for Achieve3000, from the comfort of your home.
- BA/MA in English, education, or related field.
- 5+ years as editor of materials for Grades K-12, experience in educational publishing or educational technology.
- Understanding of appropriate voice, vocabulary, and compositional structure for students across grade and reading levels.
- Experience with differentiated text and Lexile levels.
- Self-motivated and highly organized, with exceptional follow-through, initiative, and commitment to excellence.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Classroom/education experience a plus.
- Desire to be part of a team that's changing the future of education.
- Razor-sharp editing—from substantial content reviews and fact-checking to meticulous copyedits—of a wide variety of literacy and instructional materials for grades 1–12.
- Effectively organizing and completing assignments that meet our rigorous production deadlines and align with our curricular goals.
- Ensuring that we meet our high standards of editorial and instructional excellence, with a focus on quality, classroom sensitivity, and engagement.
- Working closely with editorial leadership and teammates to initiate ideas and solutions, anticipate and resolve problems, and ensure excellent results.
- Strengthening our products, processes, and outcomes by furthering your knowledge of areas and trends vital to our team's growth.
- Required Experience and Knowledge.