If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for
You can earn a $42,665 annual salary as an Administrative Assistant for the Prince George's County. This position is located in Upper Marlboro, MD, and it is open until June 25th.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Public Administration, Financial Management, Procurement, Accounting or closely related field.
Demonstrated knowledge and ability in the following areas:
- Assisting and supporting financial tracking systems.
- Assisting and supporting project/program budgets.
- Monitoring funding sources and expenditure schedules.
- Preparing spreadsheets and other financial reports.
- Preparing written correspondence.
- Working knowledge of the SAP system.
- Expressing an understanding of the permit process.
- Knowledge of digital plan review applications.
- Provide administrative support to the SMD's Fiscal, Contracting, Permitting and Procurement Program Administrators.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and other documentation for SMD's Fiscal Program and ensure distribution to all stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of annual plans and budget proposals for all CIP and operating funds.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of monthly reports, which includes metrics and status (e.g. current levels of performance), and identifies issues related to any financial, personnel or other matters with corresponding recommendations for resolutions to Division Management.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of responses to internal and external requests for information related to the Program.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of solicitation materials for SMD's highly complex contracting and procurement activities in accordance with DOE's delegated authority.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of documentation to the Administrative Review Committee, or in accordance with other authorized procedures, for contractual review, approval and execution.
- Coordinate periodic meetings with key stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure proper performance within the parameters of the agreement.
- Assist the Program Manager on proposal analysis groups and other committees.
- Attend meetings and take/provide minutes, notes, and other information needed by the procurement teams.
- Assist in the preparation, submission and tracking of purchase orders.
- Assist and coordinate timely delivery of all Program permits for each approved project and ensure all projects close out procedures are followed.
- Assist the System/Permit Administrator to ensure ease of use and functionality for all users.
- Assist internal and external users as needed to ensure that the Permits, Inspections, and project closeout processes are in conformance with the requirements of the Program and other regulations.
- Coordinate dissemination of Permitting and Licensing System informational meetings.
- Perform other tasks and duties assigned, which may not be specifically listed in the position description; however, are within the general occupational category and responsibility level typically associated with the employee's class of work.
Click here to see more information.