Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $42,000 annual salary as a Digital Designer for College of Policing. This position is remote.
- A degree in graphical arts, multimedia design, photography or studio management or equivalent Level 6 qualification and/or significant equivalent experience in online learning design and development.
- Evidence of commitment to continuing professional development.
- A demonstrable track record in adopting an evidence-based focus when designing products.
- Share knowledge and good practice:
We create and maintain easy access to knowledge, disseminate good practice, and facilitate the sharing of what works.
- Set standards:
We set standards for key areas of policing which help forces and individuals provide consistency and better service for the public.
- Support professional development:
We set requirements, accredit, quality assure and deliver learning and professional development, promote diversity and wellbeing, and help to nurture and select leaders at all levels.
- Applications are invited for the post of Digital Designer:
The selected candidate will design and develop all visual aspects of effective digital learning solutions and assessment products, engaging the learner in realistic scenarios and interactive environments, to meet national learning standards, career pathways, CPD and qualification frameworks, in order to provide innovative, ethical, evidenced-based learning and development for policing professionals.