Find out if you have the right skills...
You can earn a $42,000 annual salary as an Assistant Registrar for Stevens Institute of Technology. This position is located in Hoboken, NJ.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Prior experience working in a Registar’s Office.
- Experience with a student information system required.
- Experience with course scheduling and classroom scheduling preferred.
- Experience with scheduling software preferred.
- SQL experience a plus.
- Corresponds with Deans, Department Chairs and Faculty in determining course offerings and classroom assignments.
- Using appropriate software, manages and maintains course information in SIS and Infosilem.
- Assists in resolving systems issues pertaining to course offerings, classroom assignments and registration.
- Provides analysis and reports on classroom utilization.
- Develops training and documentation for SIS and Infosilem software.
- Performs data scrapes and uploads using SIS and Infosilem software.
- Serves as primary source of information to Stevens community concerning classroom assignments and scheduling.
- Oversees and manages automated freshman registration process working with Deans and Department Chairs utilizing SIS and Infosilem software.
- Configures setting s and verifies data ensuring classroom scheduling and freshman scheduling are resolved promptly.
- Creates and updates content on the office's webpages and other media.
- Assists with implementation of new functions/processes in the Registrar’s Office.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
Click here to see more information.