Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $41,000 annual salary as a Project Coordinator for Audio Visual Innovations. This position is located in Duluth, GA.
- Ability to proactively plan, troubleshoot, and solve technical, personnel, and other project-related issues.
- Ability to understand and maintain project budgets.
- Understand AV system functionality and installation processes and techniques.
- Ability to read and comprehend project technical and construction documents.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Microsoft Project, and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to supervise and manage tasks and personnel to meet project objectives.
- Self-starter capable of working independently and ensuring to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks with changing priorities.
- Demonstrate time management skills with attention to detail.
- Valid Driver’s License and a Motor Vehicle Record that meets AVI-SPL Driving Privileges standards.
- Ability to travel to various job sites throughout the U.S.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Formal education in Electronics or related field preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a Project Coordinator in the AV industry or related field preferred.
- Assist Project Manager or Senior Project Manager with project tasks as assigned.
- Review and acquire a thorough knowledge of contract documents for each assigned project including but not limited to: project scope of work, bid drawings, and specifications, contract, subcontractor scopes of work, and construction schedules.
- Solicit quotes from qualified subcontractors as required.
- Participate in internal project kick-off meetings that include key participants from sales, engineering, fabrication, and installation.
- Assist with internal and external project communication and documentation from the time of project handoff from account management through close-out.
- Provide weekly job progress reports to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist with ordering of materials for projects from engineering approval through production administration order placement.
- Assist with management in the change order process.
- Verify the quality of work performed by internal resources and subcontractors.
- Assist in facilitation of the testing and certification of installed systems.
- Stay abreast of project management processes and project steps.
- Ensure all closeout/as-built documentation is created and stored in respective job folder locations for service/ and/or future office reference.
- Other duties assigned as needed.