If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $41,000 annual salary as a Recruiter for Provision Living, from the comfort of your home.
- High-volume, full-cycle recruitment for hourly and salary roles across multiple locations.
- Recruitment and interviewing skills, including targeted selection interviewing.
- Experience interviewing with Phone, Skype, and online meeting platforms.
- Supports workplace diversity.
- Knowledge of local and federal regulations and employment law.
- Professionalism, organization, multi-tasking and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Manage current and future job openings across an assigned region.
- Build applicant sources and candidate pipelines by researching and contacting community resources, databases, colleges, and internet sites, providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits.
- Partner with the internal team for all job postings and advertising to ensure consistent branding and an accurate workflow process.
- Assess applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions.
- Facilitate all communications to candidates and hiring managers to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Screen applicants, conduct interviews and coordinate all interviews between hiring managers and candidates to fill open positions in a timely manner.
- Create offer letters, extend job jobs, coordinate start dates and paperwork for new hires.
- Promote the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keep up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforce them within the company.
- Create and provide recruitment reports to team managers including hiring metrics.