Find out if you have the right skills…
You can earn a $40,000 annual salary as a Front Office Assistant for Learnship Networks GmbH. This position is located in Columbus, OH.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Availability to work a variable work schedule.
- Must professionally present self regarding personal dress and grooming.
- Processes customer payments, including posting to the computer operating system, and prepares and submits the payments for the branch banking deposit, referring all discrepancies to supervisor.
- Processes and reconciles the daily cash box journal.
- Scans daily truck manifests into computer operating system.
- Enters return and/or rebill sales orders to correct previous billing errors or discrepancies.
- Expedites open negative return purchase orders.
- Provides special handling of invoices and statements for identified.
- Assures proper tax-exempt forms are on file for applicable customers.
- Monitors material transfer register and reports activity discrepancies to supervisor.
- Maintains hard-copy receiving, cash box, and manifest files.
- Answers all incoming calls in a professional manner and transfers them to the appropriate person.
- Greets and assists all persons visiting the branch in a professional and courteous manner, routes them to the appropriate person.
- Sorts, distributes and sends incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, and branch data processing reports.
- Provides administrative support to sales associates and management team members.
- Monitors and orders office and warehouse supplies as appropriate. Monitors the maintenance needs of office equipment (photocopier, postage machine, etc.).
- Adds/maintains information to contact lists.