If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $40,000 annual salary as an Associate Teaching Operations Analyst for Pearson, from the comfort of your home.
- BA/BS degree required.
- Minimum of three years of K-12 teaching.
- Background in K-12 education, education technology or related field.
- Experience with Connexus preferred.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Excellent PC skills required, including experience with Microsoft Office Professional (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Experience with online imports and exports, pivot tables, and data visualization.
- Attention to detail a must.
- The high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying delivery schedules.
- Positive attitude with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Supports Training Consultants with scheduling training and maintaining a training calendar.
- Tracking and recording training attendance.
- Gathering, analyzing, and summarizing survey feedback.
- Developing and organizing training materials.
- Preplanning and post-training tasks, including data retrieval and review.
- Delivering virtual training sessions.
- Pulling and manipulating program data, creating data summaries; and supporting data-related needs.
- Assists teachers with completing tasks associated with the school year cycle.
- Supports teachers in using platform tools to monitor student performance and engagement.
- Proactively seek ways to improve and streamline processes to maximize efficiencies and improve customer experience.
- Complete required administrative tasks to ensure communications, schedules, calendars and customer records are accurately maintained.
- Other duties as assigned.