If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $38,000 annual salary as an Academic Recruiter for the University of Texas at Arlington. This position is located in Arlington, TX.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in the liberal arts and one (1) year of experience in student recruitment, admissions or student affairs or the equivalent experience.
- Serve as a liaison between the university and departmental recruitment committees and the College.
- Liaise with other internal college or university recruitment counselors.
- Engage with potential students at community events while representing the College of Liberal Arts.
- Develop relationships with community leaders and community organizations.
- Provide prospective students with information on 1) academic programs and upcoming start dates; 2) admissions and tuition information. Create a monthly calendar for participation in community events in each metro area.
- Visit local and regional schools, community colleges, and education/career fairs.
- Plan and organize orientation sessions for new students/first-time full-time freshmen, and transfer students.
- Assist with the planning and execution of student engagement activities.
- Assess recruitment progress and keep records of prospective student contacts.
- Respond to queries from prospective or newly recruited students.
- Prepare and distribute student recruitment advertising and marketing materials.
- Work with the Assistant Director of Marketing and Communication in the College and the departments to create marketing materials to recruit students.
- Work with departmental recruitment representatives and advisors.
- Establish relationships and collaborations with colleges/universities that do not have a master’s/doctoral programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.