If you work from home this can be a great opportunity
You can earn a $38,000 annual salary as a Student Advisor, from the comfort of your home.
- Associate’s Degree preferred.
- Prior student services/advising experience preferred.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
- Must have experience with MS Office and other software programs.
Working from Home Requirements:
- Dedicated space/office must be free from distractions and background noise (personal calls, visitors, pets, TV, children, etc.)
- Must adhere to set schedule.
- Continuous/active communication with managers and co-workers.
Must have the following resources at home:
- Dedicated office space that can accommodate dual monitors, computers, and VPN devices.
- A hard-wired (from the computer to the internet router/modem) High-speed internet with.
- A minimum of 6 Mbps download speed and 1.5 upload speed.
- Latency/Ping must be @ 40-45ms or lower.
- Depending on the availability; Cable, DSL, Fiber are only supported ISP provider services (candidates must provide Internet Service Provider Name and the test results before hire).
- Satellite, Hot Spot and any other unreliable services are not supported by CEHE; a Wireless connection is also not supported.
- Interface with and support Admissions, Financial Planning, and Academics.
- Follow Up with students from their first course through graduation.
- Provide outstanding service and assistance to all current, prospective, and former students.
- Ensure zero error rate in data gathering and entry.
- Quality check all work and perform duties in a timely manner and meet all deadlines and goals.
- Maintain database in an organized, error-free manner.
- Meet or exceed metrics for retention of the assigned student population.
- Meet or exceed daily minimum talk time with students.
- Track student progress and attendance daily.
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here for more information.