If you work from home this can be a great opportunity.
You can earn a $36,000 annual salary as a Program Manager for Healthy LifeStars, from the comfort of your home.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with demonstrated commitment to healthy living and an understanding of the childhood obesity issue.
- Desired, 3 - 5 years prior to program management, community outreach, non-profit program implementation/development, and/or experience working with schools and/ or other youth-serving organizations.
- Ability to work constructively and positively with colleagues, build strong relationships and generate enthusiasm, cooperation and support for the program.
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to manage multiple priorities and projects with attention to detail.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- General computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to take and edit photographs and videos.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of experience, training and education.
- Driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable vehicle required.
- Ability to work from home office.
- Develop, cultivate and steward relationships with existing and prospective program sites, strategic partners, and sponsors/donors.
- Conduct outreach and support efforts to successfully recruit, manage and retain program sites.
- Regularly visit program sites to assess program implementation, provide in-person support, and build rapport with coaches and partners.
- Ensure effective execution of The LifeStar Challenge program.
- Develop, manage and provide ongoing training for program sites and partners.
- Develop and manage a plan for pro-active feedback and management of coaches.
- Manage and coordinate all community-based events celebrating the kids’ success and achievements, at least 2 per year.
- Track program metrics and ensure partners regularly provide required data.
- Provide program implementation insight and recommendations for program improvement.
- Prepare annual Program Implementation Plan and Program Summary, as well as monthly reports and inventory.
- Organize, research, and write/video articles for the Healthy LifeStars’ monthly e-newsletter.
- Participate in the development of program outreach and marketing materials.
- Participate in partner outreach and recruitment for Healthy LifeStars’ annual StepUp4Kids™ StepAThon™ and for business.
- Help plan and execute the StepUp4Kids Celebration Event and Auction.
- Solicit auction items, sponsors and donors and otherwise help generate interest in and support of Healthy LifeStars’ annual StepUp4Kids celebration.
- Attend regular meetings of the Ohio Child Wellness Advisory Board and the Healthy LifeStars staff meetings as.
- Assist in annual goals and budget setting.
- Provide monthly reporting on activity and progress.
Click here to see more information.
Click here to see another job.