If you have a professional profile this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $34,000 annual salary as a Photographer and Editor for Nextar Broadcasting. This position is located in Raleigh, NC.
- BS/BA or equivalent degree in film, photography, television, news, or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Physically able to carry a minimum of 25 pounds of equipment,
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Demonstrated proficiency with video camera and editing workflows.
- Strong people skills.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated to work with a diverse group of people.
- Must be able to handle stressful situations and deadlines.
- Drone certification is a plus.
- Gathering exciting video and sound to tell compelling stories.
- Shoots video for commercial and promotional efforts.
- Confers with other personnel to discuss assignments, filming sequences, desired effects, and shot requirements.
- Sets up, composes and executes video shots.
- Maintain and be responsible for all station gear.
- Maintain a station vehicle.
- Understand the editing process and all the technical aspects of Adobe Premier and Edius editing platforms.
- Use creative graphic and production techniques to enhance stories.
- Have knowledge of and interest in the local community.
- Work efficiently under multiple deadlines on a daily basis.
Click here to see more information.