Find out if you have the right skills...
You can earn a $32,520 annual salary as a Community Assistant of the Bureau of Sexually Transmitted Infections, for the New York City Dept of Health/Mental. This position is located in Brooklyn, NY.
- There are no formal education or experience requirements for this position. However, the ability to understand and carry out simple instructions is required.
- Candidates must be able to understand and be understood in English.
- Bilingual: Spanish/English
- Register patients in the STI Clinics by entering data and updating information on patients into the EMR system.
- Answer telephones and relay messages give results to patients and information to the public.
- Post patients results and other information into the EMR system; mail out letters to patients for their return visit.
- Maintain document filing system in accordance with the supervisor's instructions.
Click here to see more information.