If you have a professional profile, this can be just what you're looking for.
You can earn a $3,230 monthly salary as an Education Academic Program Consultant, this position is located in Frankfort, KY. It's open until June 9.
- Education: Graduate of a college or university with a master's degree in education or a related field.
- Experience, training or skills: Five years of professional experience in the field of education.
- Substitute experience for education: Current Rank II or Rank I certification by the Kentucky Department of Education or Education Professional Standards Board will substitute for the required educational requirement. Additional professional experience in the field of education will substitute for the required educational requirement on a year for year basis.
Work is typically performed in an office or school setting. Travel may be required.
- Provide leadership, consultation, technical assistance, support and guidance to the design of services, assessments, curriculum, instructional technology and methodology for children identified as a member of the Primary Talent Pool or identified as gifted or talented.
- Plan, coordinate, facilitate, and deliver appropriate professional learning opportunities for teachers, administrators, KDE staff and related partners on gifted and talented issues, concerns and best practices.
- Identify program models, facilitate legal issues and problem solve implementation concerns for Gifted and Talented programs. Assist with the coordination of professional networks. Serve as the facilitator for the Gifted Education Advisory Committee.
- Conduct state-related grant procedures related to Gifted and Talented (GT). Analyze state and federal policies to facilitate issues requiring resolution. Work with Budgets on GT program monies and reporting.
- Collaborate with KDE staff on special projects; represent KDE in collaboration with other agencies regarding services for Gifted and Talented students.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Click here to see more information.